Policies & Procedures
Effective and well integrated nursing care processes are essential to optimal care and regulatory compliance. NJRA’s Policy and Procedure Manual offers sub-acute & long-term care facilities the framework for an organized, effective respiratory care process that is evidenced-based and well integrated with other disciplines.
NJRA’s Policy and Procedure Manual covers multidisciplinary care processes, including:
- Administrative (e.g., licensing, insurance, & infection control)
- Medications (e.g., bronchodilators)
- Equipment (e.g., oxygen safety & changing disposables)
- Therapy (e.g., CPAP/BiPAP set-up & patient assessment)
- Diagnostic Tests (e.g., pulse oximetry)
- Emergency (e.g., manual resuscitation & power outages)
Feel free to utilize NJRA’s Policy and Procedure Manual for your facility!